YOUTH WORKS PROGRAM
Youth Works is a subsidized employment program designed to provide low-income teens and young adults, 14-21 years of age with their first employment experiences, work readiness training, and the skills to find and keep an unsubsidized job. Participants must be Pittsfield MA residence to apply. Youth Works starts in July and ends in August. Applications are accepted in April. Funded by Commonwealth Corporation
Download the application below and mail to Kelly Groves-Skrocki at the MassHire Berkshire Career Center 160 North Street Pittsfield MA 01201.
Please contact Kelly Groves-Skrocki, Youth Program Coordinator at 413.499.2220 x145 or email@example.com.
YOUTH WORKS SUMMER
10-week PAID VIRTUAL Customer Service Training starts in January, 2021 for youth ages 17-21!
- The program starts January 5th through March 12th for 15 hours a week of Career Readiness skills leading up to a Nationally Recognized credential in Customer Service through Goodwill Industries, using Retail Federation’s Rise Up Customer Service Training!
- Week 1- Employability Skills, Work Readiness, Career Development
- Week 2-5- Customer Service training for 36 hours, Work Readiness, and Career Development
- Week 6-10- Internship or Job Shadow!
- MassHire Berkshire Career Center can provide Computers to youth who do not have one!
There will be an Intake and eligibility for this program, and there is limited space!
Contact Kelly Groves-Skrocki at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or additional details!
Youth Application Form: https://youthworksdata.org/aboutyouthworks.asp?key=key1&yw=MassHireBerkshire