You must be a Career Center Member to use the Resource Room.
- Monday – Thursday: 8 AM – 4 PM
- Friday: 9 AM – 4 PM
When you are looking for employment, the Resource Room has several resources available to assist you including:
- Full-time staff to help you utilize all of our services
- Ten computer workstations with internet access
- Microsoft Office software applications
- Typing tutorial, TTY phone
- Standard telephones
- Fax machine
- Local and regional job posting books
- Employment-building video library
- Resume, cover letter, and related reference books
- Training catalogs from various schools
- Community resource bulletin board
- Brochure station and various employment related handouts
Available accommodations for job seekers with disabilities
DRAGON PREMIUM NATURALLY SPEAKING
A speech recognition software that allows the visually impaired customer to dictate and edit documents, send email, search the web and use social media by use of voice.
The device magnifies sound in real time as the customer listens through a headset or ear buds.
THUMB DRIVE RECORDERS
Portable thumb drive voice recorders that customers can utilize to take notes at workshops, meetings, interviews, or other events.
A video phone is provided to assist deaf and hard-of-hearing customers who use sign language to communicate with others over the phone or with hearing people through a sign language interpreter.
ZOOM TEXT FUSION AND IMAGE READER
A productivity tool for the visually impaired customers that captures, magnifies and reads text from all types of printed materials; including documents and books.
Language Services ae available for Limited English Proficiency (LEP) customers.
- Adjustable Height Computer / Work Station
- Amplified Telephone
- Braille Labeler
- Oversized Trackball Mouse
- Oversized Keyboard
- Oversized Computer Monitor
- Specialized Task Lighting
To request accommodation please contact:
Receptionist 413-499-2220 X110 OR Pamela Wojtkowski 413-499-2220 X183 email@example.com
MASSHIRE BERKSHIRE CAREER CENTER PROVIDES EQUAL OPPORTUNITY IN EMPLOYMENT AND PROGRAMS