YOUR CONNECTION TO A SKILLED WORKFORCE
Our Career Center provides local businesses the essential services to support their workforce needs, as well as a variety of related resources at no cost. Business Owners, Human Resource Professionals, Recruiters, and Departmental Hiring Managers can count on our Business Service Representative to provide quality, efficient and personalized services to meet your workforce development needs. For assistance, please contact our Business Service Coordinator Melanie Herzig at 413-499-2220 Ext. 124 or BusinessTeam@masshireberkshirecc.com.
Layoff Aversion & Labor Market
What Else Can We Do For You?
- Employers are invited to use MassHire Berkshire Career Center facilities for recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training.
- Recruitment services for new hires and orientations. Testing and/or assessments.
- Learn how to make a difference in our community by providing youth with enriching work-based learning opportunities. Click here for more information.
- Your business may be eligible for tax credits by hiring candidates from targeted groups including veterans. Click here to learn more.
Retention & Revenue
- Training Resources
- Workforce Training Funds to Support Training
- Hiring Incentive Training Grants
- Work Opportunity Tax Credits for New Hires