Dear Valued Customers,
Walk-in services resume at MassHire Berkshire Career Center
We are pleased to announce that beginning on Monday, October 4, 2021, MassHire Berkshire Career Center will reopen to the public for walk in services.
CAREER CENTER HOURS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Business hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm & Friday 9:00 am – 4:00pm
Unemployment Navigation Assistance available by walk-in ONLY:
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm & Friday 9:00 am- 12:00pm
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
Unemployment Customer Service 1-877-626-6800
To best serve our customers; seminars, workshops, recruitments, and job fairs will be held both virtually and in person. Visit our website to see all upcoming events: https://www.masshireberkshirecc.com/events-calendar/list/
Please be aware of the following guidelines when entering the Career Center:
- Staff, customers, and visitors are required to wear a mask at all times while in the Career Center. Masks are available at the front desk if needed.
- Upon entry, customers will be provided a health screening questionnaire. If you are experiencing any of the listed symptoms or have been in contact with someone know or presumed to have COVID-19 within the last 14 day, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the Career Center and surfaces are sanitized throughout the day and after each customer by Career Center staff.
These guideless are in place for the health and safety of our community, customers, and staff. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding!
Let’s get to work!
Job Seekers Services include but are not limited to:
- Career planning
- Career assessments
- FUNDING FOR OCCUPATIONAL SKILLS TRAINING (eligibility requirements apply)
- Employment counseling
- Labor market information
- Recruitments, job fairs and job listings
- Job search assistance
Attend our Career Center Seminar Wednesday at 1:00pm to learn all the Career Center has to offer.
Register online here: https://www.masshireberkshirecc.com/events-calendar/category/career-center-seminars/list/
If you are an employer and would like to speak with our Business Services Team, please contact Melanie Herzig by email at: email@example.com or by phone at (413) 499-2220 ext. 124.
Business Services include but are not limited to:
Recruit The Talent You Need
- Advertise employment opportunities – Post your openings HERE
- Room accommodations
- Single employer recruitments / On-The-Spot Interviews
- Targeted Job Fairs
- Annual Job Fair
Retention & Revenue – Never too late to train!
- On-The-Job-Training (OJT)
- Workforce Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- Workforce Training Fund Program (WTFP)
- Safety Training Programs Grants
- And many more….