VIRTUAL Online Job Search Strategies
October 30 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
ONLINE JOB SEARCH STRATEGIES (Webex Webinar)
In today’s rapidly evolving job market, the traditional methods of job hunting are being rapidly replaced by online platforms and digital tools. To effectively navigate this new landscape and secure your desired job, it’s essential to develop a strong understanding of online job search strategies. This interactive workshop is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to search and apply for jobs online in a competitive online job market.
You may find this workshop helpful if you are:
- Interested in learning about Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Looking for your first job
- A recent graduate entering the job market
- Seeking career transitions
- Returning to the workforce
- Anyone seeking to enhance their online job search skills
You will receive the webinar invite the DAY OF the event from email address email@example.com. Please check your junk box if you do not see the invite in your inbox.
Not a Career Center Member? No problem! Click HERE to create your FREE membership on MassHire JobQuest.
We look forward to working with you!