United States Air Force In-Person Recruitment
March 6 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
United States Air Force (Active Duty)
🌟 🚀ATTENTION ALL ASPIRING RECRUITS!🛩️✨
DON’T MISS OUT ON OUR EXCLUSIVE AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT!
Ready to make history? Looking for adventure?
Join the Air Force and become part of something bigger than yourself. From high-flying missions to cutting-edge technology, discover a career that’s both challenging and rewarding. Get insider insights, meet with Air Force recruiter TSgt Lacey Dixon, and explore exciting career paths.
If you wish to serve your country full-time with full benefits, the Active-Duty Air Force is the right path to choose. The Air Force offers over 130 enlisted career fields, each with its own unique operation that contributes to the Air Force’s worldwide mission.
Serve with honor. Serve with purpose.
You’ll enjoy benefits including:
- 30 Days of Vacation with pay each year.
- Worldwide Travel
- Opportunities to continue your education with up to 100 percent tuition assistance through the Air Force Tuition Assistance Program and Post 9/11 GI Bill.
- Comprehensive medical and dental care for you and your family members.
- Tax-free food, clothing, and housing allowances
- Use of base exchange, commissary, and recreational facilities.
- Thrift Savings Plan similar to a 401(k)
- Generous retirement plan
Need help preparing?
Check out our workshops:
- Creating Your Resume will guide you in creating the perfect marketing tool to use in your job search… Your résumé.
- Interviewing More Effectively provides tips on presenting a positive first impression, knowing what to expect at an interview, and being prepared for each stage of the interview. Plan answers for potential interview questions and develop self confidence in the process.
Not a Career Center member?
No Problem! Simply CLICK HERE to create an account on MassHire JobQuest and then register for this event.
Please contact the Business Services Team with questions at: BusinessTeam@MassHireBerkshirecc.com