Training Tuesday- Occupational Skills Training Fair
March 12 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Are you interested in Occupational Skills Training but don’t know where to start?
Join us the second Tuesday of each month from 10am – 12pm to learn about training opportunities available in Berkshire County. MassHire staff will be available to discuss training options, eligibility and funding.
Sample trainings include but are not limited to:
Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
Introduction to Advanced Manufacturing
Google IT Support Professional
Medical Administrative Assistant
Certified Administrative Assistant
…and many more!
March 2024 FEATURED TRAININGS
Nursing Assistant Training Programs. Rolling enrollment. Learn more and apply online HERE
BCC Programs Include:
- Phlebotomist Technician Certificate Program
- Community Health Worker
- Medical Interpreter
- Addiction Recovery Assistant Certificate Program
- Human Services Certificate Program
- Mental Health Worker Certificate Program
- Social Work Transfer – Associate in Science
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Grant
Coming Soon! Service Excellence – Culinary & Hospitality
Join us from 10am-12pm on Tuesday, March 12, 2024, to learn more about these programs and more!!
Trainings are available at no cost to you through various funding sources.
Eligibility applies and varies based on the program