Spring Job Fair – Northern Berkshire County
March 30 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Join us for our Multi-Industry Spring Job Fairs!
MassHire Berkshire Career Center will be hosting 3 job fairs across Berkshire County allowing you to connect with employers in your community.
Northern Berkshire County Job Fair
- March 30, 2023
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- North Adams Public Library – 74 Church St, 3rd Floor, North Adams, MA 01247
Pre-Registration is encouraged. WALK-INS WELCOME!
Interested in attending the other Job Fairs?
- South County: 12pm-2pm, March 28 – Berkshire South
- Central County: 12pm-2pm, March 29 – Berkshire Innovation Center
Register for each event individually or call us at (413) 499.2220 Ext. 110 to register.
PARTICIPATING EMPLOYERS (Northern Job Fair)
- Adams Community Bank
- Berkshire Family & Individual Resources (BFAIR)
- Carr Hardware & Supply Co Inc
- Community Health Programs
- Hoosac Valley Regional School District
- Integritus Healthcare
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
- Mezze Bistro + Bar
- MOLARI Employment & Healthcare Services
- TEC Staffing Services
- The Brien Center for Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- UCP of Western Massachusetts
- United States Marine Corps
- United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Williams College
Need help preparing?
Check out our workshops:
- Creating Your Resume will guide you in creating the perfect marketing tool to use in your job search… Your résumé.
- Interviewing More Effectively provides tips on presenting a positive first impression, knowing what to expect at an interview, and being prepared for each stage of the interview. Plan answers for potential interview questions and develop self confidence in the process.
Not a Career Center member? No Problem! Simply CLICK HERE to create an account on MassHire JobQuest prior to the event.
Please contact the Business Services Team with questions at: BusinessTeam@MassHireBerkshirecc.com