Pittsfield Police Department Virtual Recruitment
April 15 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
The Pittsfield Police Department is seeking motivated, eligible individuals who desire a rewarding and adventure-filled career, serving the citizens of Pittsfield. Navigate their virtual booth and live chat with Pittsfield Police Officers to learn more about their employment Opportunities!
Municipal Police Officer
Approximately 15 vacant positions to be filled from the Certified List in 2021 & 2022
- $43,041.08 – $127,034.00 Annual Salary
- Current average Patrol Officer salary in all pay scales is $65,382.98
- Master’s degree in Psychology or license eligible Social Work
- Clinical Licensure preferred
- Related experience or education preferred
- Salary range as of July 1, 2021 is $37,165 to $48,496
18+ YEARS OF AGE TO ATTEND
Once you have registered here, you will receive an email with registration details for Premier Virtual
Not a member yet? No Problem! Simply CLICK HERE and complete the New User Registration to be assigned a job seeker id # prior to pre-registering.
Watch this short video to learn more about Premier Virtual and how to create your account.