On-Site Online Job Search Strategies
January 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
ONLINE JOB SEARCH STRATEGIES
In today’s rapidly evolving job market, the traditional methods of job hunting are being rapidly replaced by online platforms and digital tools. To effectively navigate this new landscape and secure your desired job, it’s essential to develop a strong understanding of online job search strategies. This interactive workshop is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to search and apply for jobs online in a competitive online job market.
You may find this workshop helpful if you are:
- Interested in learning about Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Looking for your first job
- A recent graduate entering the job market
- Seeking career transitions
- Returning to the workforce
- Anyone seeking to enhance their online job search skills
This is an on-site event held at the Career Center, 160 North Street, Pittsfield, MA. This event is delivered on WebEx. Attending On-site offers you the ability to attend the WebEx in-person at the Career Center.
Not a Career Center Member? No problem! Click HERE to create your FREE membership on MassHire JobQuest.
We look forward to working with you!