MOLARI In-Person Recruitment
February 22 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Where Do You Want to Go Today?
Companies and healthcare facilities across Berkshire County are looking for great people right now. MOLARI Employment and HealthCare Services partners with area businesses to provide them with people they can count on – people like you.
If you are an office professional, light industrial worker, hospitality whiz, skilled healthcare professional or caregiver then you’re invited to come and meet with a MOLARI recruiter to discuss the next steps of your career.
Join us Wednesday, February 22nd, from 1pm-3pm at the career center to meet with a MOLARI representative in-person!
OFFICE, BUSINESS, AND RECEPTION
- Program Managers
- Back Office Coordinator
- Intake Specialist
- Program Coordinators
- Director of Finance and Administration
GENERAL LABOR AND MAINTENANCE
- Building maintenance
- Maintenance Technicians
- Machine Operators
- Quality Assurance, Control, and Inspection
- Press operators
- Production Tech
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Personal Care Attendants (PCA)
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Home Health Aids (HHA)
- Caregivers and companions
- Case Coordinators
- Dietary Aides
- Care coordinator
SERVICE AND HOSPITALITY
- Customer service representatives
- Kitchen Help
SOCIAL AND COMMUNITY
- Housing Program Representatives
- Legal Assistant
Not a Career Center member? No Problem! Simply CLICK HERE to create an account on MassHire JobQuest and then register for this event.
Please contact the Business Services Team with questions at: BusinessTeam@MassHireBerkshirecc.com
Need help preparing?
Check out our workshops:
- Creating Your Resume will guide you in creating the perfect marketing tool to use in your job search… Your résumé.
- Interviewing More Effectively provides tips on presenting a positive first impression, knowing what to expect at an interview, and being prepared for each stage of the interview. Plan answers for potential interview questions and develop self confidence in the process.