Info Session: Mass PCA Directory
January 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Becoming a PCA is a Great Career Opportunity with Great Benefits, Free Training & Career Advancement!
LIFE EXPERIENCE ALONE, PATIENCE, A DESIRE TO LEARN NEW THINGS, AND PROVIDE CARE IS ALL THE EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO BE A PCA.
Have you wondered about becoming a Personal Care Attendant (PCA), but aren’t sure where to get started? Do you have questions on the process, what the work is like, or want to learn more about the benefits of becoming a PCA?
Join us for a full presentation to learn all about the benefits of becoming a PCA, how to search for and connect with local individuals who need your help to complete their
activities of daily living (ADLs), and all the avenues for career advancement and workshops to help complete college credits.
- Find jobs that fit into your schedule
- Earn up to 50 hours of paid time off
- Hourly wage of $19.00
- Paid family medical leave
- Access to Healthcare Navigation (to help find great health insurance plans)
- After your first day of PCA employment you can register for several multi-session courses and one-day workshops
- 12:00 PM: Introductions and presentation
- 12:10 PM: Overview of PCA-related duties, benefits, compensation, and acronyms
- 12:45 PM: Q&A
- *1:00 PM: Optional – live assistance in signing up for the Mass PCA Directory so you can start applying for jobs TODAY!
Join Mass PCA Directory for an online live information session in-person at MassHire Berkshire Career Center – 160 North Street, Pittsfield, MA OR Virtually via Teams to learn more about this great opportunity!