In-Person Recruitment: The Brien Center
August 2, 2023 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm EDT
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
The Brien Center are always looking for talented individuals who care about their future and are seeking a fulfilling career. Their employees are committed to providing high quality, comprehensive mental health and addiction services to the residents of Berkshire County.
With four divisions, dozens of programs, and over 20 locations, the Brien Center offers a wide range of career opportunities, from individuals who are just starting out on their career path to professionals seeking a new challenge. As a leader in the behavioral health field, their agency is proud to deliver 21st century services to those they serve. Wages and benefits are very competitive and feature the following highlights:
- Generous Leave Pool (7 weeks paid time off annually)
- Health and Dental Insurance (immediate eligibility)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending, Vision Insurance and much more
Employment opportunities available:
- Client Services Support
- Therapeutic Mentor
- Case Management (no degree needed!)
- Housing Program Coordinator
- Program Supervisor
You can be part of our mission and team by exploring the career opportunities available today.
Join us and to meet in-person with The Brien Center hiring staff!
Need help preparing?
Check out our workshops:
- Creating Your Resume will guide you in creating the perfect marketing tool to use in your job search… Your résumé.
- Interviewing More Effectively provides tips on presenting a positive first impression, knowing what to expect at an interview, and being prepared for each stage of the interview. Plan answers for potential interview questions and develop self confidence in the process.
Not a Career Center member?
No Problem! Simply CLICK HERE to create an account on MassHire JobQuest and then register for this event.
Please contact the Business Services Team with questions at: BusinessTeam@MassHireBerkshirecc.com