Helix Human Services In-Person Recruitment
March 8 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Since the Civil War, Helix Human Services (formerly the Children’s Study Home) has been dedicated to a single purpose: finding ways to help people who have experienced trauma in their lives. That has not, nor will it ever, change. Helix Human Services are best known for the services they provide to children and youth who are referred to us by state agencies. Over the years, they have expanded their programs and services to include adults and families.
If you match with their core values, come and meet with a recruiter to learn more about available opportunities in the Berkshires.
It takes extraordinary people to do this work. Helix Human Services is committed to the wellbeing of their employees. There is an atmosphere of openness and a willingness to listen and learn. There is an understanding that we are all in this work together. Above all, they remain true to their commitment to act in every client’s best interest and to do no harm.
Successful candidates will have:
- Valid driver’s license
- Commitment to core values
- Oral and written communication skills
- License Eligibility Special Education Teacher
- Teacher Assistant
Join us Wednesday, March 8th, from 1pm-3pm at the career center to meet with a Helix Human Services representative in-person!
Not a Career Center member? No Problem! Simply CLICK HERE to create an account on MassHire JobQuest and then register for this event.
Please contact the Business Services Team with questions at: BusinessTeam@MassHireBerkshirecc.com
Need help preparing?
Check out our workshops:
- Creating Your Resume will guide you in creating the perfect marketing tool to use in your job search… Your résumé.
- Interviewing More Effectively provides tips on presenting a positive first impression, knowing what to expect at an interview, and being prepared for each stage of the interview. Plan answers for potential interview questions and develop self confidence in the process.