Greylock Federal Credit Union Hiring Event
February 7 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
INTERESTED IN EMPLOYMENT WITH GREYLOCK FEDERAL CREDIT UNION?
Stop in to connect face to face with a recruiter to learn more about employment opportunities available at Greylock Federal Credit Union!
DISCOVER THE GREYLOCK DIFFERENCE
VISION – We are the face of financial inclusion in the communities we serve.
VALUES – Care • Educate • Inspire
Come meet with a recruiter to learn more about employment with Greylock Federal Credit Union!
VARIOUS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
Greylock provides exceptional benefits and compensation for their employees:
- Competitive salaries
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Match
- Educational Assistance, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Assistance
- Baby on Board Program
- Wellness Program
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Day Care Assistance
- Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health and Dependent Care Options
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Banking Benefits
- Opportunities for growth
Need help preparing?
Check out our workshops:
- Creating Your Resume will guide you in creating the perfect marketing tool to use in your job search… Your résumé.
- Interviewing More Effectively provides tips on presenting a positive first impression, knowing what to expect at an interview, and being prepared for each stage of the interview. Plan answers for potential interview questions and develop self confidence in the process.
Not a Career Center member?
No Problem! Simply CLICK HERE to create an account on MassHire JobQuest and then register for this event.
Please contact the Business Services Team with questions at: BusinessTeam@MassHireBerkshirecc.com